cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a sim card on Nov 07, still not here today is 15th

Yang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  1. I have ordered a sim card from public mobile on Monday November 07 , the order is 90227. Today is November 15, I still do not receive the sim card yet !!!!
  2. I have received the confirmation email from public mobile. Why there is NO any tracking number that I can check my order? I plan to sign the $40 cell plan, and it will be expired on Nov 18, so please reply me asap
  3. I have emailed customer service three times, why there was no responses
  4. why there was no any phone number that I can reach the customer services
  5. I have found it was so hard to leave message in public mobile community
  6. It is so hard to reach you guys !!! I wonder how can you solve my issues in the future if I have signed any plan with Public Mobile

10 REPLIES 10

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @lxgiang,

I'll be responding to your private message right now 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

lxgiang

Hi,

I ordered a sim card on Nov. 7th and it was shipped on Nov. 9th but haven't received it yet.  Could you please help?

thanks,

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Great- can you please confirm your address, including the apartment number, if required? 

Thanks! 

DaveH

Could you send me a tracking number for the SIMS I ordered as well. Want to make sure that I get them to take advantage of the 4GB deal

Mark

You need the SIM card to sign up for the service, so no. I ordered mine on Thurdsay evening, and even with the long weekend they were here on Monday. I suspect you can still order now without any issues

Dmuirhead

If I just ordered a card today, is there a way I can sign up for the $40 promo without having received it yet so I do not miss it?

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If I provide my order # ...would you please let me know if my sim has been shipped and I will get it before Friday this week..

please please please help

teemothunder420

Hi David, could you also PM me a tracking number? I really don't want to miss out on this promotion. Thanks!

David_J
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Yang - I'm going to PM you with a tracking number

Mark

Mail service is not absolute.

I would order a new SIM card now and then get the money back afterwards for the other one. Better than missing the deal.

Need Help? Let's chat.