cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered Sim CARD on the 9th of Dec and still didn't got it

Kalman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All, 

Ordered Sim CARD on the 9th of Dec and still didn't got it, I see no phone # or a customer support option . not sure what to do as it says upto 7 days and already few weeks past.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Yamei

hi there is live chat on activation page

notchman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you want to sign up before dec 31 for the bonuses. You can get a sim card on amazon for $5 now. It's sold by Public Mobile. If you have prime you will be pretty much guaranteed to get it before the end of the year.

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-Mobile-Card-Unlocked-Phones/dp/B07R6P5KBB/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=...

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kalman  This company seems reliable for discounted sim cards and vouchers.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/products/public-sim-card?variant=31239577829465

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Kalman  I'm sure you hope to activate before year end to get the More is Merry freebies. If you cannot get out to pick up a SIM send me a private message and we can explore a workaround using my spare SIM.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kalman wrote:

Hi All, 

Ordered Sim CARD on the 9th of Dec and still didn't got it, I see no phone # or a customer support option . not sure what to do as it says upto 7 days and already few weeks past.

Thanks

This is one of the most complained issue this month, i guess.  

With Xmas, look like PM has been slow sending SIM out.  

Try going to Walmart to get one for FREE!!!  Walmart will give it out for free and set it up for you.  No need to wait.  of course,  some said their closest Walmart runs out of PM SIMs, too.. Good Luck

@Kalman wrote:

but just in case it was lost, how can I speak with someone from customer service for getting a new SIM card ?  I'm new to the concept of community support and not sure how the community can help beside telling "Don't worry " 🙂 

Community members can't help you with issues with the service or the account. You can contact Public Mobile customer service by sending a private message by using this link: Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

@Kalman wrote:

but just in case it was lost, how can I speak with someone from customer service for getting a new SIM card ?  I'm new to the concept of community support and not sure how the community can help beside telling "Don't worry " 🙂 

@Kalman 

to contact a moderator to help, you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner, to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Kalman

@Kalman wrote:

Thanks, how can I get please a tracking # or something as it maybe lost . Ordered it in the first week of Dec much before the end of the year load in the post office

As of late, I've found that most of the time, Public Mobile doesn't use a trackable service, but rather uses regular mail. Standard mail isn't trackable.  

Kalman

Thanks, how can I get please a tracking # or something as it maybe lost . Ordered it in the first week of Dec much before the end of the year load in the post office

@Kalman wrote:

While Public Mobile does sometimes use other shiping companies, many SIM card shipment are sent through Canada Post as regular mail. Since about April, Canada Post has had massive delivery delays in some locations, wthin even some local shipments taking a few weeks to arrive. Your SIM card will likely arrive soon.

Need Help? Let's chat.