Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered SIM cards be 2 weeks now and still nothing arrived

Loree0507
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ordered SIM cards be 2 weeks now and still nothing arrived

12 REPLIES 12

@Nczina wrote:

Thanks for letting me know.  We need the iphone we bought as well from Public mobile...so we don't need SIM before we get phone. we ordered both from them.

Thanks.

Any chance you have a number for these guys or is it all online?

There's no number to call...just go to top of this page and click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of moderator assistance to confirm shipment.

Or click here....https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

No phone number For customer service,

at Public Mobile Online Only one way to getting customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Good Luck

Nczina

Thanks for letting me know.  We need the iphone we bought as well from Public mobile...so we don't need SIM before we get phone. we ordered both from them.

Thanks.

Any chance you have a number for these guys or is it all online?

It can take up to three weeks for delivery.  If you need a sim asap, you maybe better off to buy one from a local retailer or order one from Amazon and sign up for Prime membership delivery.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations graduation your son, nice gift 

your welcome to public mobile

with a Beautiful Service

you will be very happy

if your have your order # give it to customer service by Moderator Team.

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Nczina

Hi,

Im hoping someone can assist me. I was recommended to try Public Mobile by someone however, I placed an order for an Iphone and SIM card on June 18th and have received an email that they received my order minutes after I placed it however, nothing since.  Wondering who I can contact about this. It's a graduation gift for my son.

Thanks, any help is appreciated.

Contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Loree0507

Thanks and yes it’s only because I have been busy 😳

@Loree0507 wrote:

I ordered them on this site? On November 2nd and still nothing 

@Loree0507 You have the patience of a Saint! Contact a moderator by opening a ticket through SImon (chat bubble bottom right) or contact them via PM at the link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Loree0507

I ordered them on this site? On November 2nd and still nothing 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Loree0507 

What service did you order them from?

Mail has been quite slow these days, and it's only gonna get worse between now and Christmas.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Lately 2 to 3 weeks has been reported to receive a sim. 

Give it till next Friday if not received then contact moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In the interim if you really want a sim. Stop at a Walmart or if you have a London Drugs in your area and pick one up.

Need Help? Let's chat.