cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered SIM card, but never received it.

Unown717
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM card on Nov 3, but still have not received it. Does that mean I have to order another one and spend another $11.30?

6 REPLIES 6

gdanrai

Thanks for the refund.

gdanrai

@gdanrai wrote:

Hi,

I have ordered SIM card 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting for it to reach me. 

My Order # 137220

Please help.

Gopal Rai

Scarborough

In addition to the possibility of getting  replacement sim cards shipped to you, you could try to ask for a refund.  If you are in a hurry for your sim cards, that would allow you to purchase your sim cards at a store such as Walmart.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @gdanrai.  If it has been two weeks, it is time to get in touch with the moderators and have them lokk into it.  it shouldn;t take that long. 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message, explaining your situation.  Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Also, for future reference, you should always start a new topic for a question.  This topic is from 2017.  Posting to an old topic could result in your question not being noticed, or not getting the attention of everyone here in the community.

gdanrai

Hi,

I have ordered SIM card 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting for it to reach me. 

My Order # 137220

Please help.

Gopal Rai

Scarborough

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Unown717

Ya that is definitely a long time to not get your SIM Card.  Did you receive a tracking number via email?  If it was sent for delivery you should have gotten a tracking number.  If you didn't receive anything then maybe it wasn't sent out yet.  Message @CS_Agent and see what they can do.  Maybe they can credit you the $11.30 and you can just go to your nearest Wal-Mart (if there's one close enough to you) and buy a SIM card there.  Just in case you didn't know Wal-Mart sells Public Mobile SIM Cards now, it's the same price, they don't activate for you though.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Unown717 It most likely got lost in the mail. Send a private message to @CS_Agent to get the problem sorted.

Need Help? Let's chat.