cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered SIM Card 15 days ago but it has not arrived. Will I miss out on NY deal?

vrviljak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had ordered my SIM card from public 15 days ago and unfortunately it has not arrived yet. I'm concerned because I had applied for the 5GB free data on select plans deal and was super excited about that offer, but you had to activate by today Jan 15th. I'm afraid now there is no way to activate without my sim number and I will miss out on the deal. Any advice on how to get around this? 

Thanks! 

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@vrviljak , I suggest clicking on the chat symbol and initiating a support ticket for the SIM card order and also mention the impact on getting the promotion.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @vrviljak 

They've extended the activation deadline to Feb 8, so you should be fine if you're talking about the New Years promo currently offered.

If you need service before then, my advice would be to go to a local London Drugs or Wal-Mart and purchase one.  They may even assist with the activation and you may get the SIM for free.

The mail has been dreadfully slow with some reporting 3+ weeks to receive items.

Make sure to get a referral code from a friend or family so you can each save money.

Need Help? Let's chat.