cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Status????

Shanedix1313
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Alright, so after wasting a good 2 hours searching for a phone number to contact someone in charge, I found out everything is done through forum?? Alright.........

Anyway.. I'm looking to figure out where the SIM card I purchased is... 

Not a clue if this is where I should even be asking

Shane

7 REPLIES 7

@Shanedix1313 

Yep trust in @Dtack advice you cant go wrong with a fire hydrant. Were solid fixtures of the community and a vital source of than precious commodity......water! We help put the fires of issues out.

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile - I remember well anxiously awaiting the arrival of my SIM card which did take just over 2 weeks to arrive from Canada Post- hang in there.  I wasn't able to track the status of mine either.  I know they are also available locally at a number of places, but I waited it out and wasn't disappointed.  Activation went smoothly and I haven't looked back.  If you feel it is lost then I would contact a Moderator and ask for assistance.  Good luck and welcome aboard!

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/

@Shanedix1313 

Yes submit a ticket via simon or if it gives you trouble send a private message with Moderator_team in the address line. Put " sim card not recieved" in the subject line and then explain your issue. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times.

Your confirmation email should have a tracking number you can enter at canada post but could have changed? If it appears that your sim card is lost and the moderators offer you a credit when you activate then order one from CCS crrently $2.99+tax arrives via canada post in 5 business days or less.*

Stick around......now that youve learned its all online theres lots you can learn here ( i knew nothing when i first switched a year ago i didnt even know about referral codes). Check out the rewards, learn how promos works, find out what you need to port your number in, ask more questions....were happy to help. Welcome to the community!

Shanedix1313
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered it a week ago and received a confirmation that the SIM card was purchased and sent in the mail. I followed a link to where it says "Your SIM card is in the mail! Track it here!"

Link has no tracking number 

I've created a ticket and I'll go from there. Thank you everyone that replied to me so quickly, what a lovely community ❤️❤️

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Shanedix1313 

Welcome to public mobile

Did you order it here on Publicmobile.can?

When did you order it?

Since March it's been normal to wait 2 weeks, even more

You should have also received an email with tracking number

Direct message to support is here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shanedix1313 You can try contacting a moderator by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner. Type that you want a human to speak to and a ticket will then be generated.

A moderator should answer within 2 to 48 Hours. (normally on the lower side of that range).

Watch the envelope in the upper right of the screen for a response.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Shanedix1313 I don't think pm is shipping sim cards with tracking orders. try giving it atleast 3 weeks to arrive since the date it was purchased

you can contact customer support mods here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.