cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order SIM card but have not received it

Hanh01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I ordered SIM card on September 4 but up until now, I still did not receive it. Can anyone know why? Did I do something wrong?

6 REPLIES 6

Imthewhiterabbi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you dont get it soon, just ask a mod. It happened to me in the past and the mod hooked me up (did a refund) so I obught another one and that time it worked. It took a while though, maybe 2 weeks, for the card to get in (Quebec). YMMV.  Good luck

Sadi79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can get it just $2.99 from Canadian Cell Supplies and they ship really fast 

they ship in 1 day and they have 5 star ratings for more than +120 customers

Click Here to Order with FREE Shipping and Local Pickup and Save 😀

plus they offer 10%OFF on top but limited vouchers only by email - subscribe to mailing list 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Hanh01 wrote:

Hi,

I ordered SIM card on September 4 but up until now, I still did not receive it. Can anyone know why? Did I do something wrong?

Hi @Hanh01 I ordered my sim card from Public Mobile on August 3, 2020 and I got it on August 17th, almost two weeks.  So as per my experience, you should receive your sim card within this week.  As you already submitted a ticket, expect to hear from a moderator within 2 to 48 hours.  I hope this helps.

By the way, your sim card will come with a Public Mobile brochure on how to activate your sim card.  Follow those steps.

Welcome to Public Mobile and the Community!  Cheers!  1

Hanh01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the information. I purchased it through Public mobile website. I just sent my ticket to moderator team.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

HI @Hanh01 ,

Yes, even though it would be nice to receive these within 3-5 business days, that is usually not the case. Did you purchase through Public Mobile or another source?

Sometimes they come regular mail post (no tracking available), so more like 2-3 weeks for delivery, I would say.  So if it was Public Mobile that you purchased it from, there is a chance you could track it as per contacting the moderators, see @gpixel 's post.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Hanh01 hi give it till the end of the week. if you still haven't received it contacts customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "did not receive sim card"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.