cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online accounts

MrMAN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have opened two public mobile accounts (2 sims for 2 devices) and would like to have them both under the same profile when I log in.  This way I only have one username and password to maintain.

how do I do this please????

10 REPLIES 10

@geopublic wrote:

@MrMAN  Best to give the solution to the member that answered you question first so that other members with the same problem can go directly to the solution.

I've changed the solution.

@MrMAN , please do not give solutions to yourself.

@MrMAN  Best to give the solution to the member that answered you question first so that other members with the same problem can go directly to the solution.

MrMAN

Good to know.  Thanks geopublic.   I’ll accept the solution.

@MrMAN  If you question has been answered best to pick a solution so that it gets marked as solved otherwise this thread will keep going on and on. Smiley Frustrated

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Each  account/sim needs a separate email and phone#.

MrMAN

Thanks for the tip

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I don't believe that can be done. PM will likely consider them to be separate accounts which require their own username and password.

MrMAN

Well, that is not great news.  But thanks for the quick response.  

Cheers

GR
Mayor / Maire

@MrMAN it can't be done,  on public mobile it's one account per email. You can use the same password for each account but you have to keep the emails separate 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrMAN wrote:

I have opened two public mobile accounts (2 sims for 2 devices) and would like to have them both under the same profile when I log in.  This way I only have one username and password to maintain.

how do I do this please????

You can't. Not here.

Need Help? Let's chat.