cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online account set up didn't complete properly - now when i log in, I only see hello. How to fix?

ji2o0k
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I'm new to Public Mobile - during my online account registration, I got to a point where the system indicated the email I entered was "already in use" (which shouldn't be the case, it was an email unknown to Public Mobile).

At that point, I pressed back and tried to enter another email and same thing.  So I closed the browser.

Now, when I try to log online into the account with my password I set, the webpage accepts it but all I see is "Hello" on the page and nothing else (no info, no tabs).

The SIM itself is working perfectly - I can make and receive calls and text and browse data.  I've waited a few days hoping it was a system refresh issue but no.

Any advice how I can fix the online issue?  I'd like to check the account info to make sure Autopay is working etc.  Any advice is much appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9

ji2o0k

Thanks everyone, a mod got back to me so quickly and all has been resolved!

thank you@Oana !

Mkgfm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi if the issue keeps happening and you don’t see anything happening in your way you should contact a team moderator and give them a valid email so they can contact you. Hope it works out for you because it’s nice to sign in as you please and it gives you more control over your account and the auto pay most likely would be working but you want to see for ur self n I understand. 

@ji2o0k wrote:

@geopublic thanks geopublic, I actually started first with account registration and had the hiccup during setup.

i can try to register again and i’ve Sent a private msg to the mods. Thx!

@ji2o0k  Give it a try. Since your phone is working other clients were able to complete their selfserve setup by using the above link.

Edit: If it says that the email is already being used, maybe your selfserve account has also been setup.

ji2o0k

@geopublic thanks geopublic, I actually started first with account registration and had the hiccup during setup.

i can try to register again and i’ve Sent a private msg to the mods. Thx!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ji2o0k wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to Public Mobile - during my online account registration, I got to a point where the system indicated the email I entered was "already in use" (which shouldn't be the case, it was an email unknown to Public Mobile).

At that point, I pressed back and tried to enter another email and same thing.  So I closed the browser.

Now, when I try to log online into the account with my password I set, the webpage accepts it but all I see is "Hello" on the page and nothing else (no info, no tabs).

The SIM itself is working perfectly - I can make and receive calls and text and browse data.  I've waited a few days hoping it was a system refresh issue but no.

Any advice how I can fix the online issue?  I'd like to check the account info to make sure Autopay is working etc.  Any advice is much appreciated.

@ji2o0k  Since you sim is working, click here to register your selfserve account.

ji2o0k

Thank you to the above 3 folks for the fastest responses!

i’ll ping A moderator and check my account via telephone.

thanks!

In the interim while you wait a response from moderators regarding your self serve account.

You can call 611 from your cell and you can add or remove autopay.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Message the moderators with your account pin. This could be time sensitive so check your messages on a regular basis.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ji2o0k, did you sign up at a retail partner?  Anyway, if you are having issues with self serve account access, I suggest seeking moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team.  Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions.  Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.