cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Autopay but have credits in acct

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I select autopay for my plan and i have credits in my acct that i will like to offset for next month fee, if i use my acct credits to pay it, will autopay still credit $2/mth or only during the month where they auto deduct $$ thn i will get reimburse.

Also, for community rewards, is it a monthly rewards or just a one time thing unless you are active participating... 

5 REPLIES 5

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@danlee I agree with with @Korade as long as you have credit card set up with your account for autopay program you will still receive $2 every month

Korade
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi danlee,

No funds will be removed from your bank account nor any credit charges will be incurred if you have the full amount in credits already in your account, but you will still receive the $2 reward for autopay.

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I understand abt autopay but since i hv enough credits to offset this month bill.. Even though autopay, will they still deduct from my card if i use my credit in my acct to pay???

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
  • 30-day plan: When you register and pay for your service using AutoPay, you will earn a reoccurring Reward of $2 every 30 days.
  • 90-day plan: When you register and pay for your service using AutoPay, you will earn a reoccurring Reward of $6 every 90 days.

This link is for Community reward. You can earn it every month.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Just leave autopay ON. At renewal it is only used after all Rewards & Avaiable funds have been applied to your plan cost. Community Rewards are adjusted every 30 days based on participation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.