cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old member

ApatheticFloW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can anyone tell me how can I find out how long I've been a member. I have an idea, but, I'd like to be exact.

Thx 🙂

P.S I hope everyone one is doing well and being as safe as possible during these tough times.

11 REPLIES 11

@LurganIeUk wrote:

I have only been here for a year and only knew about PM for a year and a half. So if some one knows more of the history of PM and the rewards structure. I am thinking if you find your rewards banner take the total auto pay dollars and divide by $2, that should narrow down to a time frame to look for old emails, texts, paperwork etc., to find the exact date. 

Ie. $30 / $2 = 15 months ago

DA8683F4-0B86-4B5D-B522-7B2876550100.jpeg

That works as well, but not everyone registers for autopay.  This member has been with Public Mobile for 10 years and only recently registered for autopay.  But for others looking to find out when they joined that is a great way if they registered for autopay 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

I have only been here for a year and only knew about PM for a year and a half. So if some one knows more of the history of PM and the rewards structure. I am thinking if you find your rewards banner take the total auto pay dollars and divide by $2, that should narrow down to a time frame to look for old emails, texts, paperwork etc., to find the exact date. 

Ie. $30 / $2 = 15 months ago

DA8683F4-0B86-4B5D-B522-7B2876550100.jpeg

ApatheticFloW

Gotta say the replies come pouring in very fast and it's really nice to see everyone willing to help a fellow PB member. I realize many do it for rewards potentially but regardless that's besides the point cause overall the help is genuine and you can tell which ones are.

Cool to be part of a nice community so thanks to everyone here.

In the mean time I'll wait for a mod to reply.

@ApatheticFloW wrote:

Probably was the first year PM started. 

I pm'd the Mod_Team.

I also believe I've had the same plan all these years. With rewards I pay $18 per month. 

I've only been on auto-pay for about 3 years now give or take a year.

@ApatheticFloW  If you have the same plan have you checked to see what the current offerings are as a few years ago it seemed it was a better deal for legacy plan holders to make the switch to in-market plans?  As well if you switch to an in-market plan you would be eligible for the Loyalty rewards as the legacy plans weren't rewards eligible

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ApatheticFloW  just send a private message to the moderator's. They work for Public Mobile and can tell you the exact date.

Click below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ApatheticFloW

Probably was the first year PM started. 

I pm'd the Mod_Team.

I also believe I've had the same plan all these years. With rewards I pay $18 per month. 

I've only been on auto-pay for about 3 years now give or take a year.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

As you state that you have been with PM for 10 years that means you must be one of the Originals as PM started in March of 2010 that is so cool to see!!!  Rewards weren't part of plans back then so I am not sure how you find out your exact date.  As billing payments don't go back that far and I am not sure if you have switched to a current plan that has rewards based to it you may only be able to see if the Moderators have this info.  If it was a shorter time period and you are on autopay you can look at the loyalty rewards that you have earned while with PM in your rewards section.

ShawnC13_0-1606503584762.png

So I would work backward from this 69-12= 57-24=33-36=-3.  I am on the 90 day plan and last renewed in October it shows I was one month short of my 4th complete year.  First-year no loyalty, 2nd $12, 3rd $24, 4th 36.  I actually passed 4 years at the beginning of November. 

ApatheticFloW

I'll pm a mod or like JK8 mentioned click on chat and ask.

Thx again 

*Update* 

The chat is useless 😕

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ApatheticFloW  If you setup your community account the same time your activated your sim it would be March 18, 2019. If not, then you need to submit a ticket and ask the moderator to provide that info.

ApatheticFloW

Thx for quick reply, but as the topic says  'Old Member'.

I've had this number with PB for over 10 years at least. Email won't help I looked way too long ago. 

But thx anyway.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ApatheticFloW wrote:

Can anyone tell me how can I find out how long I've been a member. I have an idea, but, I'd like to be exact.

Thx 🙂

P.S I hope everyone one is doing well and being as safe as possible during these tough times.

You can look through your email account for the welcome message from PM.

You made this community account in 03-18-2019 10:23 AM so that might be the date.

If you paid by credit cared you can go through your history.

To be sure contact a moderator. Choose chat bubble in lower right hand corner.

Need Help? Let's chat.