cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Phone Number Needs to be Ported from Koodo Mobile

Carolyn65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could someone port my old phone number from Koodo Mobile? I'd like to keep my old phone number. 

Thank you!

12 REPLIES 12

@Carolyn65 wrote:

It didn't work to port my number. Is contacting Koodo my only option now?

No. You don't contact Koodo to port from there. New service company has to do it 

Anonymous
Not applicable

ninja'd

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@GinYVR wrote:

@dabr @Jtucker114 Because there is a extraneous character after the link.

Try this one instead.

Thanks that works:) but my original post and link disappeared anyway (happens with trying to edit one too many times).

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@dabr @Jtucker114 Because there is a extraneous character after the link.

Try this one instead.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dabr wrote:

@Carolyn65 wrote:

Is it prepaid or postpaid?

@Carolyn65 this question is important.  If it's a post-paid Koodo account, you can transfer the number yourself in your Public Mobile self-serve account.  If it's a pre-paid Koodo account, you do need to contact the moderator team to ask them to do it for you.  You can learn how to contact them here:  How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Jtucker114 wrote:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Strange, I'm getting an error when clicking on your link too:)

@Carolyn65 wrote:

Is it prepaid or postpaid?

Carolyn65

@Carolyn65 wrote:

I clicked on the envelope, but I don't know who to send a messege to. It didn't work for me to click on the link.

Select Moderator_Team in the address bar.  Edit sorry about the link, seems to be faulty:)

Carolyn65

I clicked on the envelope, but I don't know who to send a messege to. It didn't work for me to click on the link.

Siddeadde
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When you log into your public mobile account webpage. There is an option to change your phone number. When you click that option it then asks you to either select a new phone number or transfer a number from another carrier. Choose that option then check if the number is eligible to port if so then follow the steps on the site. If it is not eligible you will have to contact Koodo as to why it is not since they are the technical owners of that # currently.

Need Help? Let's chat.