cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Community account but new self-serve account

CJS245
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I was previously a Public Mobile customer but moved to a different provider for a time.  I have now come back to Public but wonder if I need to do anything to ensure that my Community account is linked to my new Self-Serve account just in case I need to get help with my account from the moderators?

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

Ensure that the email addresses are identical, right down to upper/lower case letters.

AE_Collector

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

You probably won't be able to use the old email, if you are using different email address for selfserve you can just click on your icon and choose settings, there you will have chance to change your community email address to your selfserve email address

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CJS245 

Community account and self-serve account are linked by email address.

You canceled your old account.  You may not be able to use the same emaill address you used in previous account.  If you want to use the same email address as before, you may need moderator help to remove your old account from PM system before activation of new account using the same email address.

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

its linked by the email.   use your old email serlf serve account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@CJS245 wrote:

Hi there,

I was previously a Public Mobile customer but moved to a different provider for a time.  I have now come back to Public but wonder if I need to do anything to ensure that my Community account is linked to my new Self-Serve account just in case I need to get help with my account from the moderators?

Thanks,

@CJS245 You need to make sure that the email under your community account matches the email that you used for your new selfserve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.