cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numbers not ported

robylara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has now been more than 36 hours since we opened an account with PM and our numbers are still not ported over from Rogers although on their end our account is closed.  I sent a Private Message to the moderators with all the suggested information more than 24 hours ago and as of yet have not received any kind of response.  Our phones still display the "Sim not supported" message.  We have turned our phones off more than once and still nothing.  This is extremely upsetting and it feels horrible to receive no response.  I am thinking I made a giant mistake switching to PM.  It is hard to believe that it really takes that long for a response to a private message, especially when it is something that I imagine most customers would view as "urgent".

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@robylara,

Enjoy your new mobile service with PM.

robylara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, they are iPhones.  I called Rogers when the numbers hadn't ported after 4 hours and was told that our account is closed and they could no longer see anything on their end, end of story.  Thank you so much for this suggestion.  I just got off the phone with a different, more helpful Rogers employee who successfully unlocked our phones.  Your help is greatly appreciated!!  You have saved the day.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@robylara

Are you using an iPhone?

If yes, your iPhone is locked to Rogets network.  Call Rogers to unlock your iPhone.

Need Help? Let's chat.