Did you mean: 

Number transfer issue

Raf414
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How I can contact customer support for number port in inquiry

5 REPLIES 5

kaiser_soze
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In my case, PM took the number in well. Just have to make sure if your phone is locked, that the previous carrier provides the unlock code.  It's a pretty reliable service with PM so good luck!

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Raf414 

Hi,

When I ported over, was able to: make outgoing calls and send/receive text messages immediately (no short codes for two days though), however, was not able to receive calls for about 1-2 hours. Hope this info helps you out, keep us upated.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Raf414 wrote:

How I can contact customer support for number port in inquiry

While you're waiting to hear back from moderators, you can try to explain a bit more of your issue and someone on the community might be able to offer some advice too.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator by clicking question mark, bottom right, and follow instructions.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!

Need Help? Let's chat.