cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer hasn't gone through

Moodle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I put through a number change two days ago and it still hasn't gone through. I'm connected to the public mobile network but can't send or receive calls/texts. 

I was switching from a koodo # and got an email from them about number switch so not sure why it still hasn't been processed.

Any help greatly appreciated

20 REPLIES 20

Moodle

Yes I've tried both, no luck so far unfortunately

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Moodle Have you tried taking out the SIM and restarting your phone as you wait? Hope you will get the service soon!

Moodle

Yes I did, that was over a day ago though. I'll continue to be patient I guess

@Moodle wrote:

Any idea how long it usually takes for a mod response. So far I've gotten 2 different mod replies and after I answered their question they never followed up 😞

@Moodle  Sounds like you already verified your account with them so I think they are currently working on it. Sometimes they need to forward the issue to the tech department for resolution hopefully you wont have to wait much longer.

@Moodle oh well if they answered you they must be on the case did you give them your koodo info?

Moodle

Any idea how long it usually takes for a mod response. So far I've gotten 2 different mod replies and after I answered their question they never followed up 😞

Moodle

That is is a relief, hopefully you're right

Moodle

Ya I read somewhere moderators had to put through number change for koodo numbers so also thought it was strange. 

Koodo Email:

Title: Cancelled service and your next bill
"We're sorry to see you go. You recently scheduled to cancel your wireless service on Jil 03, 2019, for the following numbers (my number)."

This happened after I tried changed numbers, never actually told Koodo I was cancelling.

@Moodle wrote:

I didn't cancel my account, but after filling everything out for the phone number change I got an email from koodo saying "Cancelled service... sorry to see you go"

@Moodle  That means the Koodo released the number to PM so don't worry about losing your number.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Moodle wrote:

I put through a number change two days ago and it still hasn't gone through. I'm connected to the public mobile network but can't send or receive calls/texts. 

I was switching from a koodo # and got an email from them about number switch so not sure why it still hasn't been processed.

Any help greatly appreciated

@MoodleSounds like your account has not been provisioned properly. Unfortunately you will need to wait for the moderator to reset/fix your account from their end. 

@Moodle wrote:

Prepaid plan  

How did you manage to put through a request to transfer in Koodo prepaid number.  The self-serve system shouldn't have allowed that.

In that message that you reveived, what did it say?

@Moodle well hopefully the moderators will get to you soon good luck

Moodle

I didn't cancel my account, but after filling everything out for the phone number change I got an email from koodo saying "Cancelled service... sorry to see you go"

@Moodle oh that sucks I hope you didn't cancel your account or you will probably loose your number

Moodle

Old sim card gets no service 😞

@Moodle ok you will have to wait for a moderator for pre paid sorry but in the meantime you should be able to use your old sim  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moodle

Prepaid plan  

@Moodle hi unfortunately it can take 2 day sometimes longer to get a response was koodo a pre paid or post paid plan?

Moodle

I've tried contacting moderator couple times already and none have helped me

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Moserator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.