cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number still not ported, 8+ days since signup

rushipn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K@Saray_O:

I signed up last Saturday and also put in my port request the same day.

You contacted me this past Thursday that my port request was put in.

Its been more than 72 hours and my number still hasn't been ported.

I appreciate your help. It's been too long, I can't wait any longer.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

rushipn

@Shazia_K

I don't get it. You said my port request has been submitted and is in queue since last Thursday, Nov. 24.

You said it would be done in 72 hours....not yet done. I signed up on Nov. 19th.

However I see on other posts that you've been responding to saying that the port request will be done in 30 mins to 2 hours.

I AM AT THE BOILING POINT NOW AND CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. I AM FRUSTRATED WITH PM.

My original number from Telus doesn't work so I am missing many important calls.

rushipn

I have lost service on my old Telus sim card. Number still not ported.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

You are already in the queue if you followed this procedure: Contact moderators. The backlog is such that it may be several more days before you have a response. Suggest you create a way to cope with that delay. Robot Frustrated

While you are waiting some people have found this procedure helpful:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-I-fixed-porting-my-mobile-number-and-p....

Also, try your old SIM. If it works just keep using it until the PM SIM is functional. Do not close your old account; that will happen automatically. Or if you have another phone, use your old SIM in it and carry on with two phones

Let us know if you lose service altogether.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.