Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need my phone number ported over from MTS 

I have already activated my account. 

thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Dboitson 

Have you already activated a PM number? Which carrier? Do you mean Bell MTS? 

If it is BELL MTS

edited: 

You could have ported your number over during activation by putting your number in and asking for it to be ported. All you need is your account number and name on the account from your Manitoba account. And phone number to port to complete your port with the moderators. 

Contact them here type port request:

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Unless you are referring to some other service? 

Cheers

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Contact a Moderator or the chatbot for help with a port request. Welcome to PM!

Ben11222
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All you gotta do is mention port request to simon in the get help tab

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

All other customers: To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dboitson you have to contact the moderstors to port your number,  once you activate. Type "Port Request "  and follow the prompts to get to one.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Dboitson 

To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator.

Here are the current "number transfer" instructions from Public Mobile:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Number-transfer-in-Self-Serve-impacted-...

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Dboitson to contact the moderator  click the question mark bottom right corner to contact the moderators ask Simon the robot to speak to a human to generate a ticket mention port request check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.