cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number port failed

1Badass
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number 2 weeks ago and it failed, it was working for 2 weeks and stopped

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Have a look at "My Account" and confirm your plan is Active. Then make sure you haven't exhausted your talk or data plan already. Good luck.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@1Badass wrote:

I ported my number 2 weeks ago and it failed, it was working for 2 weeks and stopped

It is strange that you PM SIM works for two week and died.

I need more inforamtion from you.

Did you use your PM SIM card with the phone number assigned to you for two weeks ?

Then, you port you number over to PM and it failed. 

How long ago?

Are you porting a landline number to PM?

Can you call out and send out text message?

Please tell us what is working or not working or none is working.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@1Badass wrote:

You were using the number you ported over and now it has stopped working?  You can try the lost/stolen phone trick where you login to self serve and report your phone lost and wait a couple minutes and go back in and report your phone found.  What this does s deactivate your sim and reactivate it hopefully starting your plan again.  If that doesn't work you will probably need to contact the mods.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.