cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not ported from Rogers

yick76
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Mary_M @Jeremy_M @Shazia_K

Hi PM MODs, sorry to spam you guys but I ported my Rogers number to my PM account last night and my Rogers SIM is no longer working so I popped my PM sim card in but it still shows my old number.  Calls and text to my Rogers number is no longer working.  Can you please help.  Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

@yick76 You are already in the queue if you followed this procedure: Contact moderators. The backlog is such that it may be several more days before you have a response. Suggest you create a way to cope with that delay. Robot Frustrated

Meanwhile, if your service is down you could make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi. Not ideal but workable.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

erotavlas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@yick76 man that sucks, I'm afraid to port my Rogers number over now.  

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Use account numbers only, that's my advice.

yick76
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
@erotavlas hi I entered in my Rogers account and pin. Info must been correct because my Rogers account is gone now.

erotavlas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@yick76  What did you use when entering data in the form, IMEI, or account number?  Did you double check the info was correct - some other users have stated that entering incorrect info would cause a failed port.  

I'm curious because I have a new working account with PM and I want to port my number from Rogers soon.  I was waiting untill the influx of issues decreased.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@yick76  You should send a private messaage to the moderators with all your account details.  But you should know there is about a 12 day wait right now for support.  havea read of the below.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114863

Need Help? Let's chat.