cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Number isn't fully ported from SpeakOut and it's been 2 days

Yes, anyone who calls the number from any phone and it goes to voicemail. I think it's the SO voicemail, all it says it's not setup and I didn't setup either SO or PM voicemail.

I think it got "half activated" - i.e. PM SIM is able to make outbound calls but any inbound calls still get routed to the SO SIM. Both inbound and outbound work on SO, it's just that I have less than $1 left on SO so can't really use it. But I can't really use PM except for outgoing so I'm stuck in limbo.

Not sure what the issue is or why it's taking so long without any input from either SO or PM. I called SO and they said PM has to fix it. PM hasn't replied to emails, hopefully they'll get back to me here in the morning. Either way, it shouldn't be this difficult to port a number ...

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ya like I said.. email with public mobile has been slow.. those PM's u sent to Shazia_M and Mary_M are uch better... they will probably have it fixed early in the day tomorrow..  or at least respond to you with more info..

Retraité / Retired

Good morning @guri

I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to receive calls.

This sounds like the port did not complete.

I have received your private message and will respond shortly!

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Thanks @Mary_M, I look forward to getting this resolved soon

This isssue has been resolved now. Turns out it was my mistake, I gave the wrong PIN when requesting the port. @Mary_M was able to help me out by re-submitting the request with my IMEI and I was up-and-running within a few hours, thanks!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Glad to hear all is well now, @guri.  Welcome to Public Mobile!  Smiley Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.