cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Recovery

JESSIE_G
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been deactivated. However, I checked by calling my number that it has not been reassigned to anyone yet. I am willing to purchase another SIM card so I was wondering if there was any way you could help me recover my number. Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@JESSIE_G the number would have gone back to the original provider. Yu would have to reactivate with them and ask them to recover it for you. Stay safe. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JESSIE_G wrote:

My account has been deactivated. However, I checked by calling my number that it has not been reassigned to anyone yet. I am willing to purchase another SIM card so I was wondering if there was any way you could help me recover my number. Thank you. 

Hi @JESSIE_G ,

If it has been less than 90 days you phone number and account is safe.

Only after 90 days of deactivation/suspension you lose your phone number and Public Mobile account. 

EDIT-do you still have services? If so, this could be just your normal renewal process.

If this was a Public Mobile account and it has been less than 90 days, then top up your account to your plan amount, and obtain another SIM. You can change your SIM number in your My Account.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@JESSIE_G if the phone number was originally from Telus or Koodo or pm then yes

contact customer support mods here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.