cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Porting From Koodo Prepaid

jayc33m
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

Im not able to change/port number on self serve, im planning to port my active koodo prepaid number to my newly activated PM prepaid service

I belive i need to send moderator a message. Any format or what information do they need?

Thanks in advanced

2 REPLIES 2

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jayc33m wrote:

Hi

Im not able to change/port number on self serve, im planning to port my active koodo prepaid number to my newly activated PM prepaid service

I belive i need to send moderator a message. Any format or what information do they need?

Thanks in advanced

Koodo prepaid and PM prepaid are sharing the same backend.  Therefore, the Koodo prepaid number cannot be ported using the automated porting process.  Send a private message to moderator for help as @Anonymous suggested.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jayc33m wrote:

Hi

Thanks in advanced

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and you'll get a form back to fill out identifying information.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Don't reply to the email. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.