Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Didn't Port and Plan says No text Messaging Included

alyssamochi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Guys, 

I need your help very badly.

Over the weekend, i ported my number from Freedom mobile and it says successful. But now its already Monday and still it's not ported.

I have the following issues:

1. Number wasnt ported despite the fact that it says successful. My Freedom number acccount is already de activated less than an hour after porting but its still not transferred to Public Mobile.

2. Also, i have a $15 plan that has 100 mins calling, unlimited text messaging and 250 MB. And yet, its not allowing me to text message as it says i dont that that option.

Please help. im kinda frustrated as people are calling and texting me with my original number and cant reach me...

I will appreciate any help.

Happy easter to all!

5 REPLIES 5

alyssamochi

Thank you. im just worried about the calls and text messages i wont be getting especially today is Monday.... over the weekend its ok 

alyssamochi

@Alex888 wrote:
@alyssamochiThere is also a chat bot if you click the orange question mark in the bottom right of your browser.

Thank you. but chat bot not really a help as this issue is probably technical and account specific.

@alyssamochi There is also a chat bot if you click the orange question mark in the bottom right of your browser.

alyssamochi

happy easter!

Thanks so much for this link. i will message them now.

is this the only way to contact a customer service? is there a chat service to contact them?

Thanks.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@alyssamochiYou will have to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.