cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registered on network

dj_simms
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed myself and my wife up with PM. However I'm having an issue with the wifes phone.

Her phone has the error "Not registered on network" with the public mobile SIM. That pirticular SIM doesn't work in my phone as well. My SIM (that works) works fine in both phones; so clearly the issue is with that SIM card.

No issues during activation, and her phone is unlocked.

Any help would be appreciated!

Darren

4 REPLIES 4

dj_simms

It appears to be a problem with the SIM card. I was told to purchase another SIM and I would be credited with the cost of a new SIM.

Id recommend submitting a ticket like the previous comments mentioned.

dwoods99

I have the same problem with sim card "not registered to network", even though I also added 3 other phones without any problem. I tried to create a PM account for my wife's phone number so I could check plan info and payment setup, however the system wants to send a verification code to her phone, but she can't receive any texts... chicken and egg problem!

@dj_simms Since this phone works with a different Public Mobile card without changing any settings, yes this is an account issue. Most likely, this is an account provisioning issue.

I would try going in that account and make a small one-time payment of a few dollars.  That can sometimes get things going.  If that doesn't work, open a ticket through https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and by typing in "rep" once you're there.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dj_simms wrote:

I just signed myself and my wife up with PM. However I'm having an issue with the wifes phone.

Her phone has the error "Not registered on network" with the public mobile SIM. That pirticular SIM doesn't work in my phone as well. My SIM (that works) works fine in both phones; so clearly the issue is with that SIM card.

No issues during activation, and her phone is unlocked.

Any help would be appreciated!

Darren

Does sound like it might be a faulty SIM.  Are you able to go back to the store of purchase and ask for a replacement?  Otherwise send a message to moderators via SIMon and ask for a credit for the faulty SIM and just go and purchase or order another SIM.

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', then select 'contact us' then 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts to complete the ticket submission.

Need Help? Let's chat.