cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recognized on network error

scyre80
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband and I activated two SIM cards last night. Both went through on the activation and both our old numbers transferred over to the Public accounts. We received confirmation emails from our previous provider saying the numbers were transferred and our accounts would be closed.

My husbands worked right away, but mine didn't. We swapped SIM cards and his worked in my phone fine but my SIM card doesn't work in either phone.

We keep getting a "Not recognized on network" message.

Anyone have a solution for that?

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@scyre80, for the line that is not working are you able to login to the self serve account and inspect for anomalies?  Contacting the moderator team may the unavoidable.  You will need to supply account information so that they know which account to work on.  Since this involves number port that may or may not have fully completed, it would be nice to do some self checking before seeking help.  Good luck, welcome to Public Mobile.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket. If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help    -> Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@scyre80 Contact a moderator and explain your situation. Your SIM may not be correctly provisioned. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@scyre80 wrote:

My husband and I activated two SIM cards last night. Both went through on the activation and both our old numbers transferred over to the Public accounts. We received confirmation emails from our previous provider saying the numbers were transferred and our accounts would be closed.

My husbands worked right away, but mine didn't. We swapped SIM cards and his worked in my phone fine but my SIM card doesn't work in either phone.

We keep getting a "Not recognized on network" message.

Anyone have a solution for that?

@scyre80 Since the other sim card works in both phoes but yours doesn't, this is an account specific issue  Click on the question mark at the bottom of the screen to contact the moderarors and open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.