cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving verification code

Kekkie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been waiting over 24 hours for my verification code to be texted to me. 

I think I may have blocked the number when I signed up and have no way to figure it out how to unblock as I don’t know the phone number I’ll be receiving the text with the code from.

3 REPLIES 3

@Kekkie wrote:

That’s the problem… I don’t have the pin code it’s not being received on my phone does anybody know the telephone number to which the text come in from on our phones?

There's no telephone number.  To get customer service support, you need to private message the moderator team.  This is the official knowledge base covering how to get help for this service.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

Kekkie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That’s the problem… I don’t have the pin code it’s not being received on my phone does anybody know the telephone number to which the text come in from on our phones?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kekkie, if you are having problems with getting the verification text to support online account setup, you are going to need to get in touch with the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.