cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving texts or calls from some numbers 2 weeks after porting

joel27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what can i do to try to fix this issue.  calls and texts to most numbers worked within an hour after porting from virgin mobile to public mobile.  Cannot receive texts or calls from a number of people.  They don't get my texts but i can call them.  It goes right to voicemail when they call.

Turns out this is really great when your bank account won't let you login without a confirmation text message.

3 REPLIES 3

joel27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

this worked thank you

@joel27 wrote:

what can i do to try to fix this issue.  calls and texts to most numbers worked within an hour after porting from virgin mobile to public mobile.  Cannot receive texts or calls from a number of people.  They don't get my texts but i can call them.  It goes right to voicemail when they call.

Turns out this is really great when your bank account won't let you login without a confirmation text message.

Is that voicemail that people hear your Virgin Mobile voicemail account?  If it is, your calls and texts are still going to Virgin Mobile's services.  Reinsert yoru Virgin Mobile sim card and you should be fine and you should be able to receive the text message from your bank so that you can log into your online banking.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@joel27 Seems like something went wrong with porting. Send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will investigate.

Need Help? Let's chat.