cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving incoming calls or text messages

Abhi33521
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, i just ported my number from ice wireless and i can make calls but i cannot recieve calls and neither can I recieve text messages. Data works fine. Someone please help me!

thank you

9 REPLIES 9

cinb65

My switch takes almost 24 hours

Abhi33521

Rebooted the phone 5 times now and still no results.

thanks

Abhi33521

Ice wireless. Its a local YUKON network.

@Lieux wrote:

@Abhi33521 wrote:

It’s been 24 hours now.

i ported it yesterday.

thanks

Definetly too long...ask for help to the moderator. They can fix the port for you. Be patient they will help you.

That's true if the other carrier is a cell phone provider, but if the phone nubmer is coming from a landline or VoIP carrier, thee goal of completion within 2 business days that CWTA states hasn't passed yet.

@Abhi33521 , which carrier are you brining the phone number from?

Randy3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried rebooting your phone?   Sometimes this resets the search for the Public Mobile network.

@Abhi33521 wrote:

It’s been 24 hours now.

i ported it yesterday.

thanks

Definetly too long...ask for help to the moderator. They can fix the port for you. Be patient they will help you.

Abhi33521

It’s been 24 hours now.

i ported it yesterday.

thanks

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Abhi33521 wrote:

Hey, i just ported my number from ice wireless and i can make calls but i cannot recieve calls and neither can I recieve text messages. Data works fine. Someone please help me!

thank you

If it's more than 3 hours you can reach the moderator for help with your port here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Abhi33521 

Porting isnt instant...give it a bit of time to complete..

Need Help? Let's chat.