cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving any voicemail Notifications on iPhone 7

Jimb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have recently joined and ported my number over to Public Mobile and have discovered I am not getting any voicemail notifications.   I can go and check my voicemail messages and they are there but I never get any notifications if a voicemail message has been left. I am up-to-date with the latest iOS on my iPhone 7.  This has become a big problem for me that I need to resolve quickly.  I hope you can help 

I also sent  this is a private message to moderator two days ago but i’ve never heard back so not sure if I’m doing something wrong there.

2 REPLIES 2

Jimb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Visual voicemail is not active.  

Moderators have been. Looking into this and I’ve tried several things.  They are now padding g the problem over to their tech team

Thanks for your suggestion

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jimb wrote:

I have recently joined and ported my number over to Public Mobile and have discovered I am not getting any voicemail notifications.   I can go and check my voicemail messages and they are there but I never get any notifications if a voicemail message has been left. I am up-to-date with the latest iOS on my iPhone 7.  This has become a big problem for me that I need to resolve quickly.  I hope you can help 

I also sent  this is a private message to moderator two days ago but i’ve never heard back so not sure if I’m doing something wrong there.

@Jimb  Make sure your phone is not configured for Visual voicemail by going through your settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.