cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Not my Usage

@KLK2A1 those calls to 4001 you're seeing are your spam calls being forwarded to your voicemail box and do not count against your usage.  Your 8:07 legit call would have used 9:00 as they are billed by the minute.  You must have overlooked a 4:00 call somewhere.  If all those forwards to your voicemail box were indeed deducting mins, they would have used at least 12 mins from what we can see on that page.  Do you maybe have a legit 3:xx call on the next page?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So if call sent to Voicemail, it will use the plan minutes?

Mayor / Maire

@MoreYummy wrote:

So if call sent to Voicemail, it will use the plan minutes?

@MoreYummy no.  see my reply above--if that were the case, @KLK2A1 would have at least 12 mins deducted in addition to his 9 min legit phone call, plus whatever is on subsequent page(s) of usage

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is the entire history. I've made one call. 8:01 min.

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 2.42.56 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-02-11 at 2.43.41 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.10.07 PM.jpeg

Mayor / Maire

@KLK2A1 weird then.  You may want to take the advice of the @Moderator_Team above and send them a private message (using the link they posted) to investigate.  

Mayor / Maire

@KLK2A1

Your area code is known to be in SK?

Are you in SK?

Did you port a number or pick a new one?

If you dial your voicemail access number (4001) from another phone what do you get?

That's all the activity from renewal day?

@z10user4 wrote:

@KLK2A1

Are you in SK?

If you dial your voicemail access number (4001) from another phone what do you get?

I'm in Edmonton. I picked a new number. I don't have another phone right now to access voicemail. That's all the activity from initial activation.

Mayor / Maire

@KLK2A1 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@KLK2A1

Are you in SK?

I'm in Edmonton. I picked a new number. I don't have another phone right now to access voicemail. That's all the activity from initial activation.

If you're in AB then why do you appear to be using an SK voicemail #?

@z10user4 wrote:

@KLK2A1 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@KLK2A1

Are you in SK?

You're asking me?

Mayor / Maire

@KLK2A1 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@KLK2A1 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@KLK2A1

Are you in SK?

You're asking me?

Yup Smiley Happy Is the area code of your number a known AB area code or is it a new area code or is it from SK? Is your profile address from AB or SK?