cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not liking

wardy4321
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm seriously thinking of moving on I need more data so I called 611 only option 200mb or 1 GB for 30.00 dollars that's a joke I still haven't seen the 6.5 GB offer that I was told  being offered either and if there is how do you get it because it's not on the build your own plan deal 😐

18 REPLIES 18

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wardy4321 wrote:

Just got 11 GB at Virgin 85.00 a month

@wardy4321 congrats that's pretty good!

If you're looking to save money there are ways to claw-back your data usage.  I'm not sure where you spend most of it, but things like downloading music or Netflix shows while on Wi-Fi for playback while your're away from WiFi can make a big difference.  When streaming YouTube when not on Wi-Fi, drop the resolution down to 480p to save a bunch--it doesn't look "that bad" for most videos while you're on the go to be honest.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

wardy4321

Just got 11 GB at Virgin 85.00 a month

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Wonder_why wrote:

@wardy4321 wrote:

Does Kodoo offer packages 10 and above and how much

@wardy4321 about $90 but I pay $60 for 10 GB back in December month

https://www.koodomobile.com/rate-plans?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_Plans

Koodo apparently brought that plan back with a tab for selected targeted (ymmv) users. Apparently if your with koodo add a phone to a plan and they give you the option to select the $60/10GB. If @wardy4321 is with Koodo he can try that. Or call his current provider to ask for a better retentions plan (if hes with someone else). Check kijiji  few people sell ltheir 10GB plans, but as always be careful! Buyer beware!

Wonder_why

@wardy4321 wrote:

@wardy4321 about $90 but I pay $60 for 10 GB back in December month

https://www.koodomobile.com/rate-plans?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_Plans

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The other option would be to add the funds to your account and private message the mods to renew early say every 2 weeks but it's kind of a pain to always have to do that 

wardy4321

Wonder_why

@wardy4321 wrote:

It's to bad they don't offer more packages with more Data

Not with PM, may be with Koodo, I know what you mean Cat Happy lots of 4K videos Heart

I burn almost 10 GB Data a month with Koodo

MacMe

@wardy4321 wrote:

It looks like they do:

pmdata.JPG

wardy4321

Hey @wardy4321,

Please note it's only 3G data, not LTE, so you have to look midway it the data column to find 6.5 GB

MacMe

65.JPG

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

wardy4321

I tried that and could only get 5GB max can you see what the max of GB'S they offer

Well here i can see 6+0.5GB/30 days, or 18+1.5GB/90 days in my plan builder... Price is $50/30days or $150/90 days (3G speed data, not LTE).

But yes, if you need more than that you might need to change provider...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@wardy4321, I just went into my self serve account and I see the plan option you are referring to.  Select build your own option at the bottom.  Selection options will appear.

wardy4321

Have had to top up twice already and only been a member for 2 weeks I think I may need to find another provider I use my phone a lot 

wardy4321

5GB and I can burn through that 

MacMe

What is your current plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.