Lynn62
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I topped up and my phone NOT working 

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Lynn62 wrote:

@Lynn62  The Public Mobile only uses the funds in your account during renewal. If you put money in your account and it is suspended then you have to manually tell it to take the money as others have mentioned.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

@popping  the lost stolen trick works if the account is active or inactive. If inactive funds need to be greater than plan cost. 

Thanks for the info.  I updated my post.

mimmo

@popping  the lost stolen trick works if the account is active or inactive. If inactive funds need to be greater than plan cost. 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Lynn62 

Sorry to hear you're having issues.  Was your account still active when you did the top-up or had it expired?

Either way, it sounds like you will need the assistance of the Moderator Team.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message.

popping

@Lynn62 wrote:

Did you topup after your account was suspended?

If yes, did you click on the re-activate link at the of your overview page after login?

If your phone still not working after clicking the link, is your account status active?

If no, send a private message to moderator for help.

If yes, try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Edit:  Thanks for @mimmo info.  The lost/stolen phone trick works for any account status as long as there is enough fund in the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.