Did you mean: 

Not getting referral credit and friend did not get $10 bonus

Laryneufeld
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not getting referral and friend did not get bonus 

17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Laryneufeld : We could ask a million questions one by one and hopefully you'll answer them. Or if you could post screenshots of your overview page and payment history from here (not payment card) then we could likely figure it out for you. If it gets that far, we wouldn't be able to actually fix it for you but we can tell you what you need to ask.

Yes the taxes applicable in the province that your area code is allocated to may look like the cost of the plan as though you got no reward deducted.

Edit: Using your $2 and $1 reward - the taxes in out east and over to Ontario on the $25 plan look a little like the plan cost. The taxes in in SK on the $35 plan look a little like the plan cost. The taxes in in AB on the $50 and $70 plans look a little like the plan cost. 

@Laryneufeld wrote:

How do i contact a moderator

Second option below is easiest.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

Laryneufeld

this is getting insanely too much trouble. 
they can keep the dam $1

Laryneufeld

How do i contact a moderator

@Laryneufeld 

Can you show us your transaction history for the last renewal without personal info?

Edit: Can you confirm you are on autopay. Even though cc is on file you need to make sure autopay is enabled.

You should see this in self service on the Overview tab.

843AB7F8-D418-4B5E-AE28-F1B7726437C0.jpeg

Laryneufeld

So taxes conveniently equal the $1 referral and $2  auto pay on each accounts?

Laryneufeld

About 4 months

Laryneufeld

Shows that on my account but my credit card is charged the full amount without the discount every month.  Autopay and referral amounts  are not  deducted

@Laryneufeld wrote:

Just says error 

no not 404

Clear your browser cache/cookies and open a new window in incognito. Chrome works well. You can also try a different device.

Laryneufeld

Just says error 

no not 404

Laryneufeld

Been several months

@Laryneufeld 

Screen shot your last renewal payment transaction in self service and blank out personal information so we can have a look. You know you need to pay taxes on your plan which appears on your cc but not in the transaction history.

Laryneufeld

All i get is error and i get overcharged every month for my auto psy amount. 
im sent s email saying im receiving my credit 

it shows it in my account but it does not create a credit. 
the full amount is charged every month on my credit card. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Laryneufeld wrote:

Hello @Laryneufeld 

How long ago was the activation?

The $1 should show up in your account relatively quickly.

Check your SELF SERVE account, then under "My Rewards", then click on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down.

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Laryneufeld 

I got my $10 referral code discount the next day and my friend got it the same day. Check your Self Serve account in a few days to see if it is applied and will be credit on your next month bill. It will show as Available Fund's.

If not, contact a moderator on the SIMon chat button and create a ticket for the moderator to look into it for you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Laryneufeld  you should see the $1 on your account on the same day while you friend should see the $10 within 72 hours.

If waited over 72 hours, your friend should be the one opening a ticket and ask for it.

On Chatbot, have your friend to do this to get to ticket opening quicker :

Type: My rewards are missing,
click on "Refer A friend",
click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
click "Click here to submit a ticket" .
You will then brought to another page and will ask you to logon with your Community credentials. Follow the page to finish opening the ticket.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Laryneufeld wrote:

The $10 credit will take up to 72 hours. The $1 referral reward is usually instantaneous. I would wait a few days and if still no luck contact a moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.