cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting Incoming STD calls in Vodafone from Airtel after porting

prativadhal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I ported my number 8097******* from Karnataka IDEA to Karnataka Vodafone on 18th April, 2018.
After porting, I am not getting any incoming STD calls from Airtel. It's telling that number does not exist. I got to know about the issue when my family could not reach me and it has been a week now I am following up with Vodafone, every time they are telling it will be solved in 24 hours but they are not doing it. I went to vodafone store also but there is no hope. Now I can not even report my number back to any other network. This Vodafone promises of customer delight and this is how they treat their customers. I am missing all the emergency calls as I do not have alternate number also. This is how Vodafone plays with it's customer.

4 REPLIES 4

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @prativadhal,

As others above me mentioned, it sounds like you got the wrong forum / company!

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@prativadhalyou should not list numbers on internet forum

Area code 809 is not a Canadian number hence nothing to do with Public (or Telus)

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @prativadhal,

thank you for posting on the forum!

As our fellow community member has mentioned, Public Mobile is not affiliated with Vodafone. If you have any concerns with them, please don't hesitate to get in touch with them.

For any Public Mobile related inquiries, feel free to send us a private message 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@prativadhal, are you sure you are posting in the correct forum?  This service has got nothing to do with Vodafone. 

Need Help? Let's chat.