cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not fully ported...pls help!

justinng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I have PM'd two mods separately but haven't gotten a reply yet since last week. I also emailed PM support separately and also didn't receive a response. Can someone please help? I ported my Telus mobile number over to PM but it seems like the port was incomplete.  I am able to make calls, but unable to receive calls, send/receive SMS, nor use data. I have checked my APN settings already. When someone tries to call me, they hear a voice that says "UVM1 - this number is not equipped for incoming service."

Can someone please look into this?  Thank you in advance. 

@Shazia_K @Jeremy_M @Mary_M

5 REPLIES 5

justinng

Everything is good now! Outgoing calls, text, and data work now without any action on my part... not. looks like I just needed to be patient 🙂 Thanks everyone!

justinng
@Saray_O @Shazia_K @Mary_M do you think I should try "change number" in self-service and try porting again? Would that do anything?

Thank goodness I'm not being charged by Telus since I don't see my number in Telus My Account anymore. So it looks like it got transferred out already but perhaps something wrong on the Public Mobile end?

justinng
Thanks guys. Hope this is resolved soon. I'm in my 10th day of no service... Hopefully @Shazia_K can see my PM from a few days ago.

eazybelle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hang tight man. Sucks but you'll get help... hopefully soon!

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. the recent Promo PM had run caused some issues, and they're trying to catch up on the back log, BUT rest assured, I'm certain they'll get to you soon

Need Help? Let's chat.