cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not every plans are available

irukae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I want to buy the prepaid 10$ plan, but when I try to activate my sim card, it is not one of the available plan. Also, the plans that are available are only plan with autopay and they do not offer discount for autopay. Is it normal or is Publicmobile making false advertising?

9 REPLIES 9

Mattmckay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Make sure you are using Firefox browser or google chrome 

@irukae wrote:

Hi,

I want to buy the prepaid 10$ plan, but when I try to activate my sim card, it is not one of the available plan. Also, the plans that are available are only plan with autopay and they do not offer discount for autopay. Is it normal or is Publicmobile making false advertising?

All current plans that you can activate will earn a $2 reward if you enable Autopay.  There are no exceptions to this.

purplepaint
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The $10 prepaid plan should be available - try logging out and then logging back in again an hour to see if it works. Otherwise, you could drop by a PM store in person, or one of those booths that offers phone plans with many different phone companies - they should have PM, and ask for help.

As for autopay, they do offer a $2/month discount. However, it does not apply to the first month you are with them. After the first month, you will receive a $2/month if you sign up for autopay.

There are also other ways to lessen your bill, including referring friends/families to PM and answering others' questions. Visit https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules for more information.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@irukae wrote:

Hi,

The $10 plan is currently available. Once you register your valid credit card on your account, the autopay reward will apply to your next renewal. You can manually load funds to Available Funds before your renewal, then your cc doesn't get touched. You'll still get the autopay reward.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@irukae wrote:

Hi,

I see it on the Plans page and I see it in Change Plan. I'm not looking in the activation screen. But we have been warned that that plan might drop off. But otherwise try the couple suggestions above.

Edit: ninja'd

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@irukae wrote:

Hi,

I can still see the $10 50/50 plan when I just tried to change my plan.  It was not at the top of the list of available plans any more.  It is near the bottom of the available plans list.  Please check again and report back.  Thanks

GR
Mayor / Maire

@irukae   also I recommend that you get the 5$  500 minute Canada wide add on while activating!   

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is a $10 plan.  When you setup autopay then you will receive a $2 credit.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@irukae   wait 1 hour and start again on chrome browser with incognito mode on and you should see all plans and the autopay 2$ just shows up after you're all done the activation if you put a credit card on your account! 

Need Help? Let's chat.