cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not active

Sarahjane7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello - I did everything I am supposed to do, I think, but the phone is saying 'no service' - please help! Am I missing a step?

4 REPLIES 4

@Sarahjane7 wrote:

never mind! Sorry! Working now!

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Just a reminder...see if a family member or friend has a PM account and if so, get their Referal Code. You'll get a $10 credit and they get $1 Refer-a-Friend Reward every time their account renews, as long as your account is active.

Ignore this if you've already taken advantage of this reward.

Sarahjane7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

never mind! Sorry! Working now!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Sarahjane7 ,

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for at least 3 minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

If you just ported your phone number from another cell provider it could take a few hours to complete the port. Using the other cell provider's SIM you should be still receiving calls on it, until the port completes.

If you ported from a landline it could take up to 7 days to complete.

Make sure you do not cancel your previous provider's services until the port is complete.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

Perhaps call the Porting Team at ***to assist with your port.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Sarahjane7 wrote:

Hello - I did everything I am supposed to do, I think, but the phone is saying 'no service' - please help! Am I missing a step?

Is your phone unlocked? Have you logged into self service to check your Account Status? Is it active? Are you a new customer?

Need Help? Let's chat.