cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Not activated

Besides that i got an email on my mail box from PUBLIC MOBILE stating i am welcome to public moblie n thanks for joining them. With a pin code. After that no other meesages came from them since yesterday 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Usually the pin comes in a text not an email 

Highlighted

Yes. My debit card was charged

Highlighted

Yes it was in d text but i got d welcome email on my mail box

Highlighted

I was charged for both the sim card and the plan

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@elixlolor  did you try restarting your phone and making sure the Sim card is properly in the tray?   Also did you port your old number in the activation or pick a new one?  If you ported a number try your old Sim card in your phone to see if that one still works! 

Highlighted

My phone was switched off throughout d night. D old sim is out already n i fixed d new sim too. The rep asked if i want a new number of to maintain my old number . I told her i still want to maintain my old number bcos that s d number i started with here from PM. I have switched to FREEDOM MOBILE there was no stress, i switched to Koodo still no stress now switching back to Public mobile is now d problem. Thou she already took me out from Koodo but why is it not activated n start working since yesterday?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

So right now if you have your public mobile Sim in the phone does anything work?  

Highlighted

No!! I cannot call/recieve calls. I am chatting with wifi

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Your gonna have to send a message to the Moderator_Team and ask for help!  I don't know why it worked so you got the 4 digit account pin and now it doesn't