Did you mean: 

Not able to port my previous number from Koodo

sangee_kamatkar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It asks me to reach out to the moderator, please help

4 REPLIES 4

LilyW
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sometimes it has to do with how you pay your bill with Koodo.  You need to change from a credit card setting to another option.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sangee_kamatkar  Koodo prepaid and Public share the same backend system for porting numbers so you need to ask the PM moderator to setup the port for you. Have your Koodo account number, name on the account and Koodo phone number ready. To submit a ticket do the following:

stpm-new.png

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sangee_kamatkar wrote:

It asks me to reach out to the moderator, please help

If you are coming from Koodo prepaid yes you will need to create a trouble ticket with the moderators.  If you are on Koodo postpaid you can log into your self-serve and go to change the number and then select port in number from another cellular provider and give the required information.

Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.