cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create an account

Innerchi88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello i am not able to create an account.

when i type in my phone number it says that my number is invalid or i may have created my profile already. but i have never created a profile. it takes me to page where i have to put in my email address and it come that public mobile in unable to verify my email address. just womdering whats going and how to correct this.

kind regards 

mauro

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Innerchi88 Click here to register your selfserve account.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you check your email for public mobile messages

It looks like it was created while registering sim

Did you have account with public in past?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Innerchi88 wrote:

when i type in my phone number it says that my number is invalid or i may have created my profile already. but i have never created a profile. it takes me to page where i have to put in my email address and it come that public mobile in unable to verify my email address. just womdering whats going and how to correct this.

kind regards 

mauro

Dial *611 on your phone. What does it say? Are you active with Public Mobile?

Did you try password reset: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Is this a new number or did you port over from another carrier?

If problem, submit a ticket to Moderators. Click on the green Question Mark (at bottom right).

Type "submit a ticket" and "contact us" to get started.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Innerchi88 wrote:

kind regards 

mauro

If you activated a PM plan online, you had created your self-serve account at the end of your activation process.  Just login with your email address and password which your supplied during activation process.

If you activate your PM paln in-store, follows the instruction from PM welcome email to create your self-serve account.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Innerchi88 

Did you sign up your account online or in store?  

If online, you already made a self service account when you activated.  

If in store, you will need to create a self service account.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Need Help? Let's chat.