cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Black Friday savings

Rmartin71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Back in November,  I signed up for a Black Friday savings promotion and also, setup my new $40 account with the same email address.  

I did received a referral credit but, not the Black Friday savings of $5

It has been 29 days and i have not received my $5/month discount ? 

My monthly bill is being processed without the discount 

How is this corrected? 

5 REPLIES 5

@Rmartin71 wrote:

I am still not receiving the BlackFriday savings 

You'll need to follow the instructions to open a ticket from the message immediately before yours.

Rmartin71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am still not receiving the BlackFriday savings 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rmartin71  After your renewal has been completed, and assuming you've registered for autopay, check your credit card's charge and your Payment history in your account.

If the expected credit is missing, open a trouble 

a ticket; click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rmartin71 wrote:

Back in November,  I signed up for a Black Friday savings promotion and also, setup my new $40 account with the same email address.  

I did received a referral credit but, not the Black Friday savings of $5

It has been 29 days and i have not received my $5/month discount ? 

My monthly bill is being processed without the discount 

How is this corrected? 

When is your renewal? What do you show for Available Funds? Possibly $17? Or $15? Or just $10?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rmartin71 , you should start seeing the discount being applied for your second 30 day cycle.  The discounts never apply to the first payment cycle (initial activation).  

Need Help? Let's chat.