cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No talk minutes

slhudson23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I added the 400 min international call add-on a few days ago and successfully called the UK. I've just tried again and it rang but noone answered. When I called back ten mins later suddenly it's telling me that I don't have a talk option and it won't connect the call anymore. I've only used 17 out of 400 minutes. 

7 REPLIES 7

Most international calling problems relate to whether you've dialled 1 or 011 before the call and an understanding of country and city routing digits.

AE_Collector

lg1475
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You might need to check the country code and see if the dialer is adding a + before the number or not to specify different country.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@slhudson23  If it keeps happening on a regular basis then best to submit a ticket to PM and ask then to reset your account from their end.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@slhudson23 wrote:

I added the 400 min international call add-on a few days ago and successfully called the UK. I've just tried again and it rang but noone answered. When I called back ten mins later suddenly it's telling me that I don't have a talk option and it won't connect the call anymore. I've only used 17 out of 400 minutes. 

@slhudson23 If addon shows in your account, it is still there and activated. As was recommended previously, try to restart your phone and dial the phone manually typing the numbers. If it didn't help, you can contact moderators for further assistance: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Restart your phone and try again. Check the number you dialed is it identical to the previous.

Try again, sometimes there is a misconnetion I get an error dialing out my mother whom I call every day - just hickups of the system. Seems to happen more during work hours

If it persists contact the moderators by clicking on the question mark in the bubble at the bottom right

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@slhudson23, try rebooting the phone, close and restart the phone app.  Sometimes software glitch could give rise this kind of stuff. 

@slhudson23 wrote:

Are you manually dialing or using your call log to redial?  A small mistake in the number would result in an invalid number and I belive that Public Mobile plays back an incorect automated message when that happens. I can only suggest to try the call again later.

Need Help? Let's chat.