cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sim card

julianrabideau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I Have not recieved my sim card I ordered online on 09/14/2018. Who can check its status or refund the charge?

order number

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@julianrabideau wrote:

I Have not recieved my sim card I ordered online on 09/14/2018. Who can check its status or refund the charge?

order number

As @RobertQc said you can have the moderator team look into your package.

But if you need to get a sim fast you can always purchase one at walmart, mobile shop or wow! mobile

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@julianrabideau wrote:

order number

That's longer than it should take to get your sim card. You should shoot off a message to the mods to look into the package for you. I beleive they are traced with xpresspost so it should be easy for them. Click this to send them a message. Remember to include as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT) 

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.