cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Butaneinmyveins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have no service. Long time member on autuopay. Received text saying my bill has been paid this morning so I should not be without service. Can't afford these kinds of interruptions. Have submitted a ticket and sent a message to moderators. This has happened before. I need this fixed right away if a moderator sees this.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Butaneinmyveins 

Does it kill the virus? 🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Butaneinmyveins wrote:

I have no service. Long time member on autuopay. Received text saying my bill has been paid this morning so I should not be without service. Can't afford these kinds of interruptions. Have submitted a ticket and sent a message to moderators. This has happened before. I need this fixed right away if a moderator sees this.

@Butaneinmyveins  If you received the text what happens when you dial *611 from your device. Is your plan active? If yes, then try restarting your phone.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear that @Butaneinmyveins while you wait, try these tricks to restart/ reset your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.

20200504_182846.jpg

4. Add $2 through One Time Payment to your account and restart your phone .

Stay safe. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Butaneinmyveins , I feel for you.  If you have submitted a ticket, the only thing to do is sit back and wait for a moderator to do their thing.  

Need Help? Let's chat.