cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

clauds
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Activated a plan yesterday and is unable to connect to the network,What can I do?

6 REPLIES 6

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is your phone still locked to your previous carrier?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@claudsCan you elaborate "cannot connect to network" do you mean the phone displays "No service" or the phone displays "Public Mobile" but has no service? Does it display LTE, 3G? What kind of phone is it? Does Voice, SMS, MMS, data any of them work etc?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@clauds wrote:

Activated a plan yesterday and is unable to connect to the network,What can I do?

@clauds Sounds like you account was not provisioned correctly. Best to notify the moderator team to investigate and reset your account from their end.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you port your old number 

Because sometimes these issues are caused due to the processing time during porting 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@clauds wrote:

Did you check the Get Started up top to see if the phone is compatible and not blacklisted? If you phone is not on the compatible list...that does not mean it's not compatible.

What make/model/submodel is the phone?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log into My Account...is your plan Active ? Did you check to make sure your phone will work at Public Mobile ?

Need Help? Let's chat.