cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: No service

Thanks, I have a private message thread start with a mod...hopefully they know what's up!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@KateH wrote:

Android

Can you please use the phone app and dial:

*#*#4636#*#*

Select Phone Information and can you please post the screenshot. Please backout phone number. Or just post what's under:

Current Network, Signal Strength, Voice & Data Service.

Mayor / Maire

@sandpublic wrote:

Koodo and PM share the same network so that can't be the problem. Did you port your number over or did you setup a new number?

@CellGirl wrote:

Did you just port your number over? It could potentially take a few hours to fully complete.. If you haven't already done so, power off/on phone..

@CellGirl @KateH just so you know, porting has nothing to do with no service or not registered on network messages.  Even if your port is pending or has failed, a compatible unlocked phone (or locked to Koodo/Telus is fine) should not be showing these messages. Since we know the phone is from Koodo and thus defintiely compatible and not locked to another network, there was an activation glitch.

The lost/stolen trick that @sandpublic mentioned will often resolve this type of problem and get the customer up and running again without waiting for moderator assitance.  If that fails (and the $1 top up trick also fails), then the customer needs to contact the moderator team for help as their account is not in a valid state.  Sometimes activations don't fully complete properly behind the scenes.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@srlawren 

Thanks for those details 👍

Mayor / Maire

@CellGirl wrote:

@srlawren 

Thanks for those details 👍

@CellGirl that's what the community is here for, learn, share, and help each other.  Smiley Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.