cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No service

I just switched to PUblicMobile, and my phone is now often showing no service 'service network unavailable', and when I try to make calls, it will say the number is 'not registered on network'. Often after 4-5 attempts, the phone will show full signal and I will be able to make the call. The only issue I have with texting, is that I can't text when the service is unavailable, and will often receive a pile of texts all at once. Had no issues with this with Koodo...help please!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: No service

@KateH wrote:

I just switched to PUblicMobile, and my phone is now often showing no service 'service network unavailable', and when I try to make calls, it will say the number is 'not registered on network'. Often after 4-5 attempts, the phone will show full signal and I will be able to make the call. The only issue I have with texting, is that I can't text when the service is unavailable, and will often receive a pile of texts all at once. Had no issues with this with Koodo...help please!

Koodo and PM share the same network so that can't be the problem. Did you port your number over or did you setup a new number?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@KateH 

Did you just port your number over? It could potentially take a few hours to fully complete.. If you haven't already done so, power off/on phone..

I transfered my number over a couple of days ago, and have since powered my phone off/on a few times...same issue still.

@KateH wrote:

I transfered my number over a couple of days ago, and have since powered my phone off/on a few times...same issue still.

What type of phone is it? iPhone or Android?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@KateH wrote:

If you still get "not registered on network", you might be best to get help from the mods, by clicking the envelope icon at top right of forum page, and compose message to moderator_team

@KateH wrote:

One more thing to try is the lost/stolen feature. This has worked for some customers in the past. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Oracle

Oracle

Android