cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Jmg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm on autopsy    I have no service   I m locked out of my account     moderators not answering   this be 3 days    very disappointed         I will have to find another provider      I can't go without a phone  

6 REPLIES 6

Jmg

They messaged me finally  thanks    

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jmg wrote:

I'm on autopsy  

@Jmg sorry I can't resist:  if you're on autopsy, this might be the root of your issues.  You may need to seek the advice of a necromancer!  Robot LOL

In all seriousness--I hope you hear back from the moderators very quickly!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Due to system issues, the moderator team workload is higher.  However, three days and still no response seems to be too long. This is the moderator team private message link@Jmg, please confirm this is where you sent your message.  If not, please resend it.  lnclude in the private message account number and PIN code. 

Mike40999
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry to hear that you have no service. just wait for their reply, they are working hard to solve it , just wait for reply.

@Jmg

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  If you have already private messaged moderators and waited 3 days for response, that has been typical the last week.  You are not the only one.  The moderators have been extremely busy.  Really unacceptable wait, but what can we do?  If you have not private message moderator, do it asap.  

bf7

Their was maintenance last night so no one could login into their account. Perhaps try again now. If you can't login, perhaps try to "forgot password" option and you can change your password with the email you signed up with. Try rebooting your phone, popping your sim card in and out, etc. Moderators can take a couple days to reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.