cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

yen
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I paid and I don't have service since this morning. I changed plan but effective next month what's going on ? What if I had an emergency?

17 REPLIES 17

@geopublic  sorry I didnt reread the first page from earlier today and was giving @GinYVR  all the credit. Hopefully another save from deep within the bullpen.

@yen wrote:

One week it is to much!! That push customers to look for other services, Lucky for example. A friend of mine got that one and she seems happy with that.

@yen  I absolutely agree that is way too long. But every provider has issues that will affect a certain percentage of customers. At least your service...when it returns is cheap by comparison. The moderators and pm in general as far as I know are very good about credits for loss of service and  try their best to compensate for the limitations that a third tier underfunded mobile service provider is faced with on a daily basis. We don't give up on our elders because they slow down, complain , require trips to the doctor and/or lose their marbles. You nurture , put up with, engage and love them for what they have brought to our lives.....you have to do the same with pm.

yen

Hey!!!

Thank you soooo much!! you are great!! you must be a moderator!!

I have just solved my problem with the service. Hopefully I am nor losing my rewards. 

YOU ARE THE BEST!! Smiley Wink

yen

One week it is to much!! That push customers to look for other services, Lucky for example. A friend of mine got that one and she seems happy with that.

yen

But there is nobody to call and complain that is the issue. It seems like they dont care at all

@yen wrote:

What makes me angry is the fact that I have been promoting the service with some friends of mine and Public Mobile gives me this service!

Trust me i was much angrier when i got this kind of service from telus and was paying three times the  price.  It's all relative.

yen

What makes me angry is the fact that I have been promoting the service with some friends of mine and Public Mobile gives me this service!

@yen wrote:

My status is active but I still dont have the service.

I will follow the steps you mentioned but for me doesnt make sense since I have already paid and I dont have any service. Public Mobile must compensate customers as per this error it is not my fault. 

Just focus on getting your service back up and running. You can worry about the other stuff later. Follow @GinYVR  advice she? will guide you thru the process. Then when ready you can submit a ticket via Simon (?) and have the moderators look at your account and you can ask for a credit for the hassle. I would advise you wait a week or so to deal with it because the moderators will be dealing with issues arising from the latest promo. Or submit the ticket tomight and be prepared to wait a long time for a response. Just don't get your knickers in a twist because of the long wait.

yen

Hi,

Thx for the info.

I have already followed all the steps. Hopefully a moderador will reach me out. I am so dissappointed by not having my service the whole day! Plus, I was given data for free and it is not working on my phone even though I verified I still have some left. 😞

@yen  I'm sure that Public will compensate for the lost time once your issue has been resolved.

yen

My status is active but I still dont have the service.

I will follow the steps you mentioned but for me doesnt make sense since I have already paid and I dont have any service. Public Mobile must compensate customers as per this error it is not my fault. 

yen

Hello!

This is my plan : 33$ per 30 days Unlimited Canada-wide Talk, Unlimited International Text

yen

Hello

I am not sure if that is the case, I just found the cheaper price and decided to subscribe and I was told I will get the change by next month. 

I am still wondering how that happened

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@yenDid you downgrade to a cheaper plan during renewal? If so, it is a known bug. The only people who can fix that particular problem is to contact the moderators.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yen wrote:

I paid and I don't have service since this morning. I changed plan but effective next month what's going on ? What if I had an emergency?

What plan are you on?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@yen  First restart your phone. Login into your selfserve account does it show active? If yes, then submit a ticket to PM for investigation.

Submit a Ticket

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account - what is the status ?

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have.  Also try adding a $1 payment.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.